Behaviour session

session.. A few lines of this session for those who read novels, for those who love literature. She is the girl who is the rasia of the drains, the madman of the stories, the madai of the poetry. She herself became a puzzle, dressed in black clothes and sat in front of me. There are many problems with the children of our nation, parents, teachers and those who train them for many periods. It has not been "updated" for centuries. They are just sitting as beggars of the line. She told me that I have read many novels, she used to speak and it was clear that she has a very good command of Urdu. She was depressed. She was in a lot of trouble. We solved his problem, but I am not allowed to write it, but he said one thing while going, which I would like to share. "Look, girl, you have read the children's literature, now start reading the wise, wise and wise ones so that you don't have to suffer much on the road of life. When a person reads a book, he learns many things unconsciously, so we should choose and read the books so that whatever we learn, we learn well. One of my favorite Russian writers, Fyodor Dostoyevsky, writes: "All the ropes of life are in your hands, you can commit suicide with a rope and make a swing with this rope", I said in a very gentle tone. if any one have psychological issues contact with me my contact number 923247307848

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationship session

Improve your self

A to Z series for happier life "