Young man session

session.. There was a
session of a beautiful young man, this session is also present in our society "nasty diseases" reflects the The young man told me that I started talking to a girl on social media, she is married and has two children, her husband is out of the country for work. They also have fights, she keeps telling me, she is in a lot of pain and often cries so I feel very bad and I can't break this girl's heart. Now the problem is that my engagement is already fixed, how to talk to my family so that they agree, I am very worried about this problem. What do you want me to do? Look my friend, in the society we are a part of there are no two opinions on this issue, marry your fiancee because she is your childhood sweetheart. You will break not one but many hearts by divorcing that married girl because your fiancee is also your uncle and cousin and your family arranged the engagement. had to tell that I don't want to do it here. You remembered after eight years that you don't want to marry him. You will also deprive two children of the shadow of a mother or father, even if you want a million, you cannot give love like a real father. You care a lot about her heart, which you have met a few months ago, and what about her heart, which has been sitting on your name for eight years, and every day a new dream will be formed with her waking eyes. What do you think that the father of two children will divorce his wife like that? Or do you think that girl can take such a big risk? We don't live in Europe where the wife said divorce me, I like someone else and the divorce was done. My brother, the fault lies with both of you and now you want to give pain to the one who has no fault in this whole story. I don't know that married girl and I don't want to pass any kind of comments about anyone and I have no right. You can't even judge why you went so far. Asking me for advice I told, now you know and your story, I spoke softly and ended the session. "How are we strange people that it is not considered appropriate to talk to our fiancee, but we can talk to anyone on social media, no problem."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Relationship session

Improve your self

A to Z series for happier life "